Personal Transformative Story with Jeff Satur

It was June 23, 2022 that I first met the person, who transforms my life into a miracle. A miracle for my life, a miracle throughout my two years journey in Thailand. I met him for five times in one year outside. Every time I met him, I felt lucky. I auspiciously got the chance to meet him from quite a closed distance.
Here is the story. One of my friends in AIT used to introduced me with the BL series named Kinn Porche the series. I started to watch it. Jeff played the role Kim in the series and he is not the main character there and his screen time is very few. His first appear in the series was in Ep 4 if I was not wrong and he did not even show his face at the time. Just seeing his back made me so interested about him. However, I was not into him that much at first but gradually and slowly I thought he was unconsciously in my mind all the time. One day, he appeared in my dream and I realized that omg, I became too much into him. You know what, the next day, one of my closest but also the partner in crime called me around 11:00 am in the morning and told me Jeff has an event today at Central Laproad and asked me if I would like to go. That was also the day I first met with my advisor to discuss my thesis. I initially told myself that ok, let’s go meet Jeff, even I had to see him from a distance, just seeing his face was completely enough. But you know what happened. Me and my friend arrived the event on time, but Jeff was already there and so many people were also there. We thought that we could not go into the crowd. But my friend did not give up. We finally came to the place where most of the journalists were there and not so many fans on that side.
So, we had a chance to closely look at him and I was for a while over the moon meeting him from 3 feet distance. Feel like, omg, he is super. His smile is killing me. From that day on, I tried to know more about him. His voice is so sweet and he is super talented one. Listening to his songs everyday became my daily routine even thought I never live or work based on the routine. I went to his so concert for the first time in life. It was his first solo concert in Bangkok and my first time to that kind of concert. His music, voice, smile made some days brighter and some days to overcome my unconditional daily life crisis. I gradually feel pleasure for the first time in life since after I listen to his songs. I came to know his philosophy of life through his interviews. I just feel we share the same philosophy sometimes. Every day I tell myself that I need to love myself first so that I can share it with others. Every day I tell myself to be confident about my physical appearances. Every day I tell myself to trust in my inner self and my ability to do things. It has been almost one year that you came into life and throughout the period, you have given me so much tears of joy and heartfelt experiences that I did not have before. I could not follow you in every event you go and I am not sure how much I will have time and chances to see you from now on, but you are one of the most beautiful parts of my life. I will keep every moment with you throughout the life time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tragedy of Life

Who Creates Climate Change and Who Suffers?